Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi problem on My I phone 7

my i phone 7 is blocked me to use Wifi network i cant even turn it on , its was work good and suddenly the phone turned off when i use wifi then he blocked me to even start it , what is the problem and why this happened ???

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 3:47 AM

First try Settings, General, Reset, reset network settings.

If that does not fix it It may well need looking at in an Apple store. You will have to back it up if it goes  into Apple repair shop so why not try a back up and restore in iTunes first and see if it fixes it.

Restoring via iTunes will repair the iOS software on your iPhone.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

After backing up, restore via iTunes to repair the iOS software. You should test by setting it up as “new” after restoring:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

If it seems to work OK after setting up as a new iPhone, restore your backup and test again:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2019 3:47 AM in response to abd244

First try Settings, General, Reset, reset network settings.

If that does not fix it It may well need looking at in an Apple store. You will have to back it up if it goes  into Apple repair shop so why not try a back up and restore in iTunes first and see if it fixes it.

Restoring via iTunes will repair the iOS software on your iPhone.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

After backing up, restore via iTunes to repair the iOS software. You should test by setting it up as “new” after restoring:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

If it seems to work OK after setting up as a new iPhone, restore your backup and test again:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

wifi problem on My I phone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.