Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flagged emails

How do I delete flagged emails from my iPhone 7

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 7:40 PM

Do you wish to delete the mail, or remove the flag? You should be able to delete the mail in the same way that you always do. I've never seen a flag prevent you from deleting mail. However, if that seems to be the case for the account you use, remove the flag first. That can be done with the edit button at the top right of the page, and then select Mark, then Unflag. Normally, sliding to the left will bring up delete too.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2019 7:40 PM in response to Glisty

Do you wish to delete the mail, or remove the flag? You should be able to delete the mail in the same way that you always do. I've never seen a flag prevent you from deleting mail. However, if that seems to be the case for the account you use, remove the flag first. That can be done with the edit button at the top right of the page, and then select Mark, then Unflag. Normally, sliding to the left will bring up delete too.

Aug 6, 2019 10:27 AM in response to Glisty

When you are looking in the Inbox, you should see a small circle in the bottom left corner of the screen. That is a filter button, and you can filter to just see flagged mail. If that is dark blue and filled in, that button is on to filter. Tap it again to turn it off. If it isn't, you can select multiple mails to delete. While in the Inbox, in the upper right corner, go to Edit, mark the circle in front of the mail you wish to delete, then tap Trash.

Flagged emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.