Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could Not Activate iPhone 5s (refurbished)

1. Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable.
  2. The iPhone is not recognized and cannot be activated for service.
  3. iTunes was unable to verify your device.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 4:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 7:18 PM

Hi Nomi01,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble activating your iPhone and even after connecting to iTunes, you're still having trouble. I know how important it is to be able to activate your devices; I'd like to help. Based on the steps you've taken so far, I'd recommend using the steps below:

"Get more help

1. To check for network or activation issues and see if you need to replace your SIM card, contact your carrier
    2. Use recovery mode to restore your iPhone

If restoring your iPhone still doesn't work, contact Apple Support."

If you can't activate your iPhone

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2019 7:18 PM in response to Nomi01

Hi Nomi01,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble activating your iPhone and even after connecting to iTunes, you're still having trouble. I know how important it is to be able to activate your devices; I'd like to help. Based on the steps you've taken so far, I'd recommend using the steps below:

"Get more help

1. To check for network or activation issues and see if you need to replace your SIM card, contact your carrier
    2. Use recovery mode to restore your iPhone

If restoring your iPhone still doesn't work, contact Apple Support."

If you can't activate your iPhone

Best Regards.

Could Not Activate iPhone 5s (refurbished)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.