Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air + AppleCare Plus (Educational Discount)

Good morning!

I have a quick question.

When accessing the Apple UK Back to School Page ( Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Apple (UK) ) and scrolling down to #3 of the notes, it is stated that "Apple’s Education Pricing is offered on AppleCare+ throughout the year if purchased within 60 days of your Apple Product."

However, once I select the product I am interested in and proceed to choose the Applecare+ Warranty, the description mentions that I can only get 20% discount off AppleCare+ if I purchase it at the same time I'm purchasing the product.

I'm clearly missing something. Which one of the two is valid?

Thank you!

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 1:59 AM

1 reply

Aug 8, 2019 2:09 PM in response to George_Carlin

Hello George_Carlin,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with purchasing and questions about the education discount.

Please contact AppleCare for help and info about this. Contacting Apple - UK

"Sales Support

Find all the information you need about your Apple Online Store order. To modify, track or return your order, or simply update your account info, just go to the Order status page. For other enquiries, contact Apple Store Customer Service on 0800 048 0408. Lines are open Monday-Friday 08:00-20:00 and Saturday-Sunday 09:00-18:00."

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Macbook Air + AppleCare Plus (Educational Discount)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.