Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer money NOT using Instant Transfer

When I try to send money using Apple Cash it seems to default to the Instant Transfer. I don't want to use Instant transfer to avoid the fee. How do I get it to use the 1-3 banking day method of transfer?

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 4:50 PM

The 1% fee is for using Instant Transfer to transfer money from your Apple Cash to your debit card and that can be avoided by using the 1 to 3 day transfer to bank option.

The following has instructions on how to send money to someone else (e.g., your daughter). There is no fee for that. Send, receive, and request money with Apple Pay - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2019 4:50 PM in response to DesertRatR

The 1% fee is for using Instant Transfer to transfer money from your Apple Cash to your debit card and that can be avoided by using the 1 to 3 day transfer to bank option.

The following has instructions on how to send money to someone else (e.g., your daughter). There is no fee for that. Send, receive, and request money with Apple Pay - Apple Support

How do I transfer money NOT using Instant Transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.