Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Bluetooth connection to imac

How do I reestablish connection to my I Mac wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. I tried connection of a wired keyboard and hitting command space bar and it did not work

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 7:13 AM

Albergor wrote:

How do I reestablish connection to my I Mac wireless keyboard and wireless mouse.

Read and follow the steps at > If your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad isn't working as expected - Apple Support

I tried connection of a wired keyboard and hitting command space bar and it did not work

What keyboard?

Keep in mind that the Command and Alt keys are reversed on generic and windows keyboards.

FWIW it would be easier to navigate to the Bluetooth Preferences using a USB mouse instead of a USB keyboard.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2019 7:13 AM in response to Albergor

Albergor wrote:

How do I reestablish connection to my I Mac wireless keyboard and wireless mouse.

Read and follow the steps at > If your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad isn't working as expected - Apple Support

I tried connection of a wired keyboard and hitting command space bar and it did not work

What keyboard?

Keep in mind that the Command and Alt keys are reversed on generic and windows keyboards.

FWIW it would be easier to navigate to the Bluetooth Preferences using a USB mouse instead of a USB keyboard.

Lost Bluetooth connection to imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.