Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use a Microsoft 850 keyboard with my iMac?

how do I use a microsoft 850 keyboard with my iMac

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 8:49 AM

Like any other keyboards, just remember that Command key on the Apple keyboard is equal to the Control key on your MS keyboard. Nothing magic about it, it's just a keyboard. Pair it with your Mac prior to using of course and always have a wired keyboard and mouse handy to troubleshoot connection issues if they happen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2019 8:49 AM in response to jshee111

Like any other keyboards, just remember that Command key on the Apple keyboard is equal to the Control key on your MS keyboard. Nothing magic about it, it's just a keyboard. Pair it with your Mac prior to using of course and always have a wired keyboard and mouse handy to troubleshoot connection issues if they happen.

How do I use a Microsoft 850 keyboard with my iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.