Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing language of movies

Hello,

My name is Jan and I am trying to improve the quality of iTunes movies content for the Czech republic more than 1 year by filling in the following form on Apple website:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

As I have investigated the issue including a lot of movies where Czech subtitles or audio is missing at all, I have even asked Apple support on chat or via personal call in my Country (Czech republic) and worldwide.

Even though I accomplished all recommendations from Apple Support, nothing changed related to movie content for Czech iTunes store so far, I have tried to contact Czech and worldwide movie studios to ask them about content and its updates.

Unfortunately, I did not receive any reply yet from them so I have tried to contact Apple support again. I got a recommendation to contact you.

My goal is to reach a responsible team - if possible - who is able to involve and managing movie content for Czech iTunes store and is able to add movies with Czech subtitles/audio or update current movies with adding Czech subtitles/audio. I would like to inform them that there is a large interest in a lot of customers to buy movies which are missing Czech subtitles/audio. Due to that fact, I am admin of Czech Apple TV fan group on Facebook and I am the founder of Czech iTunes movies fans page on Facebook as well where I am informing about movies in Czech iTunes store. The same way we are trying to increase common interest among all people to request these movies with missing Czech subtitles/audio. So according to that, I am considering myself something like an ambassador of Apple.

Our power is weak but if there is any chance to inform you or iTunes team that there is interest to make the content of iTunes better, provide us a contact or transfer our request to them, please. I will very appreciate it.

I can attach the list of movies which are missing Czech subtitles/audio at all and we would like to add it to them to Czech iTunes store if possible.

Thank you very much for any reply.

Best Regards,

Jan Manas

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 5:03 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Missing language of movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.