Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I verify my billing information?

how do I verify my billing information?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 6:50 AM

The system does the verifying. You enter the credit card number and your billing address for the credit card.

You can only use the App Store for the country in which you are a legal resident. The credit card and billing address must be in that country.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.3; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4;  HomePods, audioOS 12.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2019 6:50 AM in response to Isaiah908-_

The system does the verifying. You enter the credit card number and your billing address for the credit card.

You can only use the App Store for the country in which you are a legal resident. The credit card and billing address must be in that country.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.3; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4;  HomePods, audioOS 12.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

How do I verify my billing information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.