Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hotspot

Anyone else struggling with the personal hotspot.just another issue with the worst iPhone yet the great iPhone XS Max.f&@@ing useless

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 10:11 AM

If your carrier authorized that service in your cellular plan, read these guides:

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

and/or

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

If you get no help, since your XS is still covere by warranty, have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2019 10:11 AM in response to Steveeerrrrrerrrrrrrrreeree

If your carrier authorized that service in your cellular plan, read these guides:

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

and/or

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

If you get no help, since your XS is still covere by warranty, have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Aug 10, 2019 10:38 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

My wife is next to me on her Samsung galaxy s10 plus .on the same network actually on the same bill every month and that works first time every time .its this disappointment of a phone I chose .every test we’ve tried,the Samsung comes out on top .so frustrating i’ve Had iPhones since the 3GS .this is my last

Aug 10, 2019 10:44 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

I’m trying to get through to apple to solve the issue but keep a ding up on forums and discussion pages.im going to take it to apple and let them tell me it’s me not the phone.

i’ve spoken To my carrier who I can reach with a simple phone call but not so easy with the elusive apple spokesman.

maybe a seance will do it .lol

Hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.