Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

homekit security camera Arlo works only on one device??

I just setup the Arlo security camera and it is integrated with HomeKit. It only shows the cameras on the iPhone I used to set it up. Guests and my iPad have no camera access. The Arlo base station doesn't show up in the rooms on those devices and they can't ask Siri to view the front camera.

Does anyone know why that is? Only my iPhone below has the cameras. Other accounts and other devices using my own account don't see the Arlo products.

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 5:49 PM

This is resolved. I did nothing since opening this post except wait. My work and spouse's iPhone showed up without intervention. I shutdown my iPad, restarted it, and it started working.

3 replies

homekit security camera Arlo works only on one device??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.