Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch won’t turn on. Apple logo appears then disappears

Apple Watch won’t turn on. When I hooked it up to the charger the apple logo appears then disappears. Repeats this continually

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 1:10 PM

Hi,

Try this solution I found online

"I have this Problem very often. You Need to press the side Button and the crown at the same Time. After Some seconds the watch will go off. Keep pressing both Buttons. When the watch turns back, still hold both buttons until the watch turns off again. Now you can restart the watch normal"

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2019 1:10 PM in response to Jrsisson1

Hi,

Try this solution I found online

"I have this Problem very often. You Need to press the side Button and the crown at the same Time. After Some seconds the watch will go off. Keep pressing both Buttons. When the watch turns back, still hold both buttons until the watch turns off again. Now you can restart the watch normal"

Apple Watch won’t turn on. Apple logo appears then disappears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.