Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 replacement battery

Hi,

I have been using iPhone 4 and I know it's outdated but I love to use it as officially. My concern is that it is not working now due to its battery problem and need it to be replaced but the authorized service center has rejected to do the same by giving the comment that it is outdated and we don’t deal with the spare parts of this phone. Please help me what I can do and where I can find the things for the same at location: Patiala, Punjab, India, Zip/Pin Code is 147001.

Thanks in advance.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 4

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 1:18 AM

Nothing. This product is obsolete.

See this support page:

Vintage and obsolete products

Owners of iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac products may obtain service and parts from Apple or Apple service providers for 5 years after the product is no longer manufactured—or longer where required by law. Apple has discontinued support for certain technologically obsolete and vintage products.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201624

Included in this list is the iPhone 4

iPhone products vintage in the United States and obsolete in the rest of the world

• iPhone 3GS (8GB)
  • iPhone 4 (8GB)
  • iPhone 4 CDMA (8GB)
  • iPhone 4S
  • iPhone 5

iPhone products obsolete worldwide

• iPhone
  • iPhone 3G (China mainland) 8GB
  • iPhone 3G 8GB, 16GB
  • iPhone 3GS (China mainland) 16GB, 32GB
  • iPhone 3GS 16GB, 32GB
  • iPhone 4 CDMA
  • iPhone 4 16GB, 32GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2019 1:18 AM in response to Bachandeep

Nothing. This product is obsolete.

See this support page:

Vintage and obsolete products

Owners of iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac products may obtain service and parts from Apple or Apple service providers for 5 years after the product is no longer manufactured—or longer where required by law. Apple has discontinued support for certain technologically obsolete and vintage products.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201624

Included in this list is the iPhone 4

iPhone products vintage in the United States and obsolete in the rest of the world

• iPhone 3GS (8GB)
  • iPhone 4 (8GB)
  • iPhone 4 CDMA (8GB)
  • iPhone 4S
  • iPhone 5

iPhone products obsolete worldwide

• iPhone
  • iPhone 3G (China mainland) 8GB
  • iPhone 3G 8GB, 16GB
  • iPhone 3GS (China mainland) 16GB, 32GB
  • iPhone 3GS 16GB, 32GB
  • iPhone 4 CDMA
  • iPhone 4 16GB, 32GB

Iphone 4 replacement battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.