Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subtitles position in 'Computer' app

Hi, my app is acting out and while watching videos in the computer app, through Home Sharing the subtitles appear right in the centre of the screen. It doesn't seem to happen with any other app, Infuse, nor TV app, nor Netflix or Youtube.

Anyone know what i can do?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 5:04 AM

I can’t replicate your issue, so there must be something different between your situation and mine.

Does this happen for one of your videos, or for several videos, or for every video with subtitles?

What method did you use to embed the subtitles in the video file? Or did someone else do that part (i.e. you received the file that way)?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2019 5:04 AM in response to lchrjr

I can’t replicate your issue, so there must be something different between your situation and mine.

Does this happen for one of your videos, or for several videos, or for every video with subtitles?

What method did you use to embed the subtitles in the video file? Or did someone else do that part (i.e. you received the file that way)?

Subtitles position in 'Computer' app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.