Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New podcast on same RSS feed: how to rename in Apple?

I made a brief podcast called The Writer's Diary and ran it through blubrry/powerpress on my wordpress site.

I've been trying to set up a new podcast, called Stories for Dreamers. I had forgotten all about the previous podcast and just used the same feed (rosearrowsmithdecoux.com/feed/podcast).

The information ABOUT the podcast is updated on apple, but the title (at least in searches) and the image are from the old podcast.

When I look it up in Cast Feed Validator everything is correct, but on Apple, it's not. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 11:36 PM

I was able to find your podcast's page in the Store by searching on the title, so that works OK. Your image won't update because its file size is way too large at 2.4MB: it has to be less than 500kB. Once you've amended this it mayl still take several days to update in the Store.

1 reply

New podcast on same RSS feed: how to rename in Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.