Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth headphones (on with full charge) not showing up under Settings>Bluetooth>Devices on Apple Watch (series 4)

Hi,

I am trying to pair my Bluetooth headphones (on with full charge) with my Apple Watch, but my watch doesn't seem to find the device. It does not show up under my bluetooth devices at all.

any tips?

D

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 11:15 AM

5 replies

Aug 12, 2019 4:32 PM in response to dShocron35

You have to find the instructions for your Bluetooth headphones that put them into "Discovery" mode.

I have successfully paired

• Sony Noise Canceling headphones
  • Jabra headphones (15 years old)
  • Insigna headphones (15 years old)
  • Apple AirPods

Except for the AirPods, the hardest part was finding the instructions for putting each of those headphones into "Discovery" mode. But once I got the headphones into "Discovery" mode, they easily paired to the Apple Watch. For the 15 year old headphones, I had to do some googling to find old owner's manuals.

Bluetooth headphones (on with full charge) not showing up under Settings>Bluetooth>Devices on Apple Watch (series 4)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.