Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes store

when i go to itunes, and click on store nothing shows

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 7:34 AM

Hi Duck1,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having an issue with the iTunes Store.

Can you provide a few details about what's happening? Which device is this happening with, and what software version is in use?

When you say nothing shows, is the entire iTunes Store page blank, is artwork not loading, or something?

Try restarting your device; does that help?

If you're using an iOS device, try connecting using both Wi-Fi and cellular data; does one seem to work?

This article has some other steps that might be useful: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books

I hope this helps get you started. Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2019 7:34 AM in response to Duck1

Hi Duck1,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having an issue with the iTunes Store.

Can you provide a few details about what's happening? Which device is this happening with, and what software version is in use?

When you say nothing shows, is the entire iTunes Store page blank, is artwork not loading, or something?

Try restarting your device; does that help?

If you're using an iOS device, try connecting using both Wi-Fi and cellular data; does one seem to work?

This article has some other steps that might be useful: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books

I hope this helps get you started. Take care.

itunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.