Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with Bonjour and AirServer HD installation

I have a Windows 10  PC and I have downloaded latest version of Airserver HD and Bonjour. Airserver HD keeps asking to download Bonjour even though I have downloaded and reinstalled both a number of times.

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 6:56 AM

The latest version of Bonjour is include as part of a installation of iTunes. The standalone install is quite behind. See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - Apple Community for download links and details on how to unpack the Bonjour installer if you want to install that without installing iTunes. If you have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store it may pay to uninstall that and reinstall using the traditional setup.exe file which includes the Bonjour component.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2019 6:56 AM in response to Blocka59

The latest version of Bonjour is include as part of a installation of iTunes. The standalone install is quite behind. See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - Apple Community for download links and details on how to unpack the Bonjour installer if you want to install that without installing iTunes. If you have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store it may pay to uninstall that and reinstall using the traditional setup.exe file which includes the Bonjour component.

tt2

Issues with Bonjour and AirServer HD installation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.