Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked bezel on 2019 MacBook Pro

I purchased the new 2019 MacBook Pro 13.3 inch, less then a month ago. The bottom bezel/baffle (not sure of the exact name for this area) has cracked. The screen display has not been affected, only the bezel. I tried asking Apple Support how much it will cost to fix this (no Apple Care), but they are unable to quote me without looking at it. The nearest apple store is far away from me. I am trying to determine how to get this fixed at the best price before driving all the way to the Apple Store to find out this is going to cost $600+ to fix. Any recommendations on the best course of action I should take here. Again, this is not effecting the screen display, it is only on the black strip below the screen where it says "MacBook Pro". I greatly appreciate any help/suggestions/guidance here. Thank you!

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 7:17 AM

Another option for repair that may be closer to you is an Apple Authorized Service Provider. I've had two MacBooks repaired by an Authorized Service Provider (warranty repairs in both cases). See: https://locate.apple.com/

Similar questions

3 replies

Cracked bezel on 2019 MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.