You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Age of my computer

I am trying to identify the age of my computer it is a MacBook Air and the serial number is C0*****5V8

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 7:44 AM

6 replies

Aug 14, 2019 7:53 AM in response to CamMacAir

Did you read the following from that link?

Your Mac provides several tools to help you identify it. The simplest is About This Mac, available by choosing About This Mac from the Apple () menu in the upper-left corner of your screen. The other is the System Information app. Learn how to use these tools to identify your Mac.

If you don’t have your Mac or it doesn’t start up, use one of these solutions instead:

• Find the serial number printed on the underside of your Mac, near the regulatory markings. It’s also on the original packaging, next to a barcode label. You can then enter that serial number on the Check Coverage page to find your model.
    • The original packaging might also show an Apple part number, such asMQD32xx/A (“xx” is a variable that differs by country or region). You can match the Apple part number to one in the list below to find your model.

Age of my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.