Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer game progress from old iPad to new iPad

I backed up my old iPad to the cloud and not all my games and their progress transferred to my new iPad what can I do? Not very tech savvy so easiest explanation would be greatly appreciated I have read several explanations but not sure what they said was correct? R

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 7:06 AM

If all of the games didn’t transfer, the first thing that I would do is to manually download the games again in the App Store. After you download the games, see if you can restore the progress again. Some games allow you to restore the progress in the settings and with some games, you may have to sign into Game Center in the settings to restore the progress.

For downloading the games themselves, see this support article.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 7:06 AM in response to Rocam1129

If all of the games didn’t transfer, the first thing that I would do is to manually download the games again in the App Store. After you download the games, see if you can restore the progress again. Some games allow you to restore the progress in the settings and with some games, you may have to sign into Game Center in the settings to restore the progress.

For downloading the games themselves, see this support article.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

Transfer game progress from old iPad to new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.