Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

back to school 2019 question

Dear Community,

I want to buy my son an Ipad + Beats Studio Wireless Headphones from the Back to School 2019 current offer on the apple site. What is unclear for me is whether i am eligible parent and most important - is there a certain age required. I am adding a link in which "Eligible parent" is supposed to be explained but i really do not get it. Do i need some kind of a document which i need to bring in with me?

If anyone knows it will be much appreciated :)

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 1:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 5:55 PM

Hello,

Apple’s Back to School promotion is only offered to college students and educators. If your son is not enrolled in a college then he will not qualify. If he and he has a school issued ID then he can take advantage of the promotion.

3 replies

back to school 2019 question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.