Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pending Purchases.

i have couple of pending purchases that i need to pay off and my card is keep getting declined due to that i am unable to download or update apps, anyway i can pay off the payments?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 4:28 AM

Try a different card : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account). Credit cards are more likely to work than debit cards.

Or if iTunes gift cards are available in your country you might be able to use them to pay your debt.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 4:28 AM in response to ahmer209

Try a different card : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account). Credit cards are more likely to work than debit cards.

Or if iTunes gift cards are available in your country you might be able to use them to pay your debt.

Pending Purchases.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.