Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

World Clock Complication

When I travel across time zones, I like to change the city shown in the World Clock complication. I’ve never had a problem doing this (usually by changing the top city in the list in the section of the iPhone Clock app). But on this trip, regardless of everything I’ve tried, the city doesn’t change. Has something changed with how this is handled? Can someone tell me how to do it?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 1:38 AM

I found you need to either force press the screen to show customise and then select the World clock and city by rotating the crown, the only city’s available will be the ones you set in the world clock app. You can also do this on the iPhone Watch app.

4 replies

Aug 15, 2019 6:26 PM in response to julieda

Thank you for the reply. I was aware of most of the information. There is a section that says: “When youʼre finished, tap < in the top-left corner, or swipe right to return to the city list.

If there’s a city whose time you’d always like to see, you can add the world clock to your watch face and choose the city to display.

But there are no instructions on how to set and change the city that is displayed in the watch face complication. That was the essence of my question. Can you help me understand that?

World Clock Complication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.