Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album Purchase Disappearance

Okay so i bought an album on iTunes using my MacBook and about a month later i got a new iPhone SE and as expected, i had all my purchases but i was low on storage space so i deleted an album i purchased from iTunes because i knew i could download it whenever i'd like but when i went to redownload it i wasnt allowed to, but i still have the album on my MacBook but i cant redownload it on my iPhone. the album doesn't even show in my purchase history

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 11:49 PM

If the album is still in the store : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't show there check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If it's no longer in the store sync it from your computer's iTunes library to the phone

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 11:49 PM in response to dale_rosales

If the album is still in the store : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't show there check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If it's no longer in the store sync it from your computer's iTunes library to the phone

Album Purchase Disappearance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.