Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was supposed to receive 5 free iTunes but it keeps asking if I want a free trial

I was supposed to receive 5 free itunes but it keeps asking if I want a free trial. I just need some help, please.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 9:33 AM

I-Just-Need-A-Little-Help Said:

I was supposed to receive 5 free itunes but it keeps asking if I want a free trial.

———-

This is a user-to-User forum. We are all users like you. No one here would have access to your purchase history.

Phishing or Not?:

Your order may have been a phishing scam or you may have misinterpreted the whole thing. Both assumptions on my part.

So, for support on this, you need to contact Apple Store Support directly. They’ll see what’s going on.

Apple Contact Info:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2019 9:33 AM in response to I-Just-Need-A-Little-Help

I-Just-Need-A-Little-Help Said:

I was supposed to receive 5 free itunes but it keeps asking if I want a free trial.

———-

This is a user-to-User forum. We are all users like you. No one here would have access to your purchase history.

Phishing or Not?:

Your order may have been a phishing scam or you may have misinterpreted the whole thing. Both assumptions on my part.

So, for support on this, you need to contact Apple Store Support directly. They’ll see what’s going on.

Apple Contact Info:

I was supposed to receive 5 free iTunes but it keeps asking if I want a free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.