Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ID Apple has a problem

My ID Apple has a problem, like someone using my apple ID to log in on another device. I changed all my information, passwords, and logged out my ID Apple from other devices and websites. I check phone sim, network, modem all normal. I even bought the latest device to test the Apple ID but it was no better than I expected. I Check the device on the personal page does not see any other devices log in but still gets the ID Apple status to log out of the application or adjust the settings on the device I am using. I brought a hardware test device and it was completely normal. I am tired because my privacy is controlled by someone who makes my job worse

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 4:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 5:23 AM

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID has been compromised

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2019 5:23 AM in response to Khanhlam87

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID has been compromised

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

Aug 19, 2019 9:44 AM in response to Khanhlam87

You are welcome. Did you contact Apple ID Support to see if they could help?

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Aug 19, 2019 8:31 AM in response to Eric Root

Thank you for everything. But the actions you guided me did & all was not better. I had to go online to learn all the information related to this issue & call for support from many places. I'm so tired of this problem that I can't do anything anymore. I tried to wait until September when Apple released a new product that I would change even though my current iPhone still has 6 months warranty.

My ID Apple has a problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.