Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sync my iPhone iCalendar. With my MacBook 2015 and iPad (6th gen.?)

I have appointments on my iPhone that don’t make it over to my other devices, and others that persist on my iPad but nowhere else. Syncing with iTunes does not work and that method will be gone, yes?

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 6:50 AM

Good morning JustJoan R.!

I see that you're having trouble with all calendar events syncing between the iPhone and iPad.

Are all events syncing to iCloud? If so, make sure that you're signed into iCloud on both devices, and that syncing is turned on for iPad and iPhone. You can check this by going to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > and make sure Calendar is toggled on here. You can also check if you sign in to iCloud Home using a browser on a computer to see what is syncing with iCloud.

You may want to also make sure that an account isn't syncing calendar events to your device that may not be on one of the other devices. You can check the accounts on your device by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and add any missing accounts using this resource: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2019 6:50 AM in response to JustJoan R.

Good morning JustJoan R.!

I see that you're having trouble with all calendar events syncing between the iPhone and iPad.

Are all events syncing to iCloud? If so, make sure that you're signed into iCloud on both devices, and that syncing is turned on for iPad and iPhone. You can check this by going to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > and make sure Calendar is toggled on here. You can also check if you sign in to iCloud Home using a browser on a computer to see what is syncing with iCloud.

You may want to also make sure that an account isn't syncing calendar events to your device that may not be on one of the other devices. You can check the accounts on your device by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and add any missing accounts using this resource: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers. 

How can I sync my iPhone iCalendar. With my MacBook 2015 and iPad (6th gen.?)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.