Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dont any option to change any touch id and passcode

I dont have touch id and passcode setting option in my iphone 6 after updation to 12.1.4..

what should i do

Posted on Aug 17, 2019 9:53 PM

3 replies

Aug 21, 2019 3:54 PM in response to Pushbi

Pushbi,

Unfortunately, if you have forgotten the Screen Time passcode, the only alternative is to erase the iPhone and set it up again. See this:

"If you can't remember a restrictions passcode that you set on a previous version of iOS, or you forgot your Screen Time passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to remove the passcode. Restoring your device from a backup won't remove your passcode."

Use Screen Time to prevent purchasing on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers.

Aug 19, 2019 7:51 AM in response to Pushbi

Hello Pushbi,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are not seeing the option for Touch ID & Passcode on your iPhone. Before we go into some involved troubleshooting, let's check one thing first.

Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Passcode Changes. Make sure that it is set to "Allow". If it is "Don't Allow" you will not see the Touch ID & Passcode option. If necessary, change it to "Don't Allow", close settings and then go back and "Allow". Then check for the Touch ID & Passcode option.

If this doesn't resolve it for you, get back with us and we will go from there.

Best regards.

Dont any option to change any touch id and passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.