Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Calendar Virus or Spam?

Someone has encountered this problem.  I can't delete.  This is a virus and how can it be removed or blocked.  Thanks for attention

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 12:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 8:59 AM

Greetings msulk,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious how to remove spam invitations you've received via the Calendar app on your iPhone.

If you're using iCloud Calendar, you can report the spam online at iCloud.com, and that will remove the calendar event from your iPhone. You can see that information outlined within the "If you get a spam iCloud Calendar request" section of the following support article: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

Let me know how it goes from here.

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2019 8:59 AM in response to msulk

Greetings msulk,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious how to remove spam invitations you've received via the Calendar app on your iPhone.

If you're using iCloud Calendar, you can report the spam online at iCloud.com, and that will remove the calendar event from your iPhone. You can see that information outlined within the "If you get a spam iCloud Calendar request" section of the following support article: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

Let me know how it goes from here.

Kind regards.

iPhone Calendar Virus or Spam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.