Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Eject water from I phone 4 watch?

Tells me to turn Digital Crown. Have tried that nothing works to change the screen. So my phone and watch are not functioning at all. Oh I can see the time on the watch face

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 3:49 AM

Give the Digital Crown a good spin, it might need at least 2 full turns. I usually just spin the crown between thumb and finger.

If that doesn’t work try a forced reset to reboot the watch, press and hold the Digital Crown and Side button (together, at least 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and let the watch restart. That will probably unset the Water Lock so if there is water in the speaker you might need to set the lock manually then turn the crown again to activate water removal. To set the water lock swipe up to open Control Center, then look for the water drop button.

If you think the crown is not working properly you can test it by pressing once to open the applications grid or list, then turn the crown to see if it scrolls or zooms. Any movement shows it is working.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2019 3:49 AM in response to Waterman55

Give the Digital Crown a good spin, it might need at least 2 full turns. I usually just spin the crown between thumb and finger.

If that doesn’t work try a forced reset to reboot the watch, press and hold the Digital Crown and Side button (together, at least 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and let the watch restart. That will probably unset the Water Lock so if there is water in the speaker you might need to set the lock manually then turn the crown again to activate water removal. To set the water lock swipe up to open Control Center, then look for the water drop button.

If you think the crown is not working properly you can test it by pressing once to open the applications grid or list, then turn the crown to see if it scrolls or zooms. Any movement shows it is working.

Eject water from I phone 4 watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.