Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fee for iTunes

The fee charged to my account, is this a monthly fee or a one time fee.

If this is a monthly fee I want to cancel iTunes.

If this fee is a one time fee then I'll keep iTunes.

How do I cancel this account?

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 3:43 PM

Do you know what the charge is for? There are all kinds of possible charges that are billed through iTunes for a variety of apps and services; some are one time and some are recurring.

If you are asking about Apple Music, that is a recurring charge.

If you have a recurring charge for Apple Music (o something else) and want to cancel see: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2019 3:43 PM in response to Mwsejs6691

Do you know what the charge is for? There are all kinds of possible charges that are billed through iTunes for a variety of apps and services; some are one time and some are recurring.

If you are asking about Apple Music, that is a recurring charge.

If you have a recurring charge for Apple Music (o something else) and want to cancel see: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Fee for iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.