Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods 2 been constantly disconnecting at random times

I just got the AirPods 2. And they’ve been constantly disconnecting and random times when I’m on the phone. I’m honestly so disappointed. I wanna know why it keeps happening.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 1:48 AM

If you correctly set up those airpods, following the steps provided in this support guide:

Connect and use your AirPods - Apple Support

and/or this one :--> If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

and the issue still persists, since they are still covered by warranty, bring them along with your iphone to an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking them out, they'll give you all the available options:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2019 1:48 AM in response to Jackiediaz23

If you correctly set up those airpods, following the steps provided in this support guide:

Connect and use your AirPods - Apple Support

and/or this one :--> If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

and the issue still persists, since they are still covered by warranty, bring them along with your iphone to an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking them out, they'll give you all the available options:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

AirPods 2 been constantly disconnecting at random times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.