Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Files App

I downloaded a 3rd Party app (ES File Explorer) recently. I tried to add it as a location to the Apple Files App, but it didn’t show up. Please help!

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 1:58 PM

This is not an Apple product, so you should reach out to the developer of the App to learn how it works on your iPad. Unless someone here has specifically used this one app, you'll not likely get many if any responses.

I just went out and read a little about it. I don't think this is intended to integrate with Apple Files App at all. It appears to be another file manager tool, which with a NAS may permit you to download files to your iPad you might have needed iTunes Sync to do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2019 1:58 PM in response to nandipatin24

This is not an Apple product, so you should reach out to the developer of the App to learn how it works on your iPad. Unless someone here has specifically used this one app, you'll not likely get many if any responses.

I just went out and read a little about it. I don't think this is intended to integrate with Apple Files App at all. It appears to be another file manager tool, which with a NAS may permit you to download files to your iPad you might have needed iTunes Sync to do.

Apple Files App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.