Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar subscription

How do I add a football team calendar to my iPhone 5s?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 11:49 AM

Ok. Couldn’t figure it out from the page you recommended. So I googled it again and found a site stanza.co and added the calendar I wanted to my iPad. I thought it would sync with my phone, but I had to put the site in Safari and was able to go through the super easy steps and it was added to my calendar! Yes! Thank you for your help. Got me on the road to figure it out.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2019 11:49 AM in response to rose_10

Ok. Couldn’t figure it out from the page you recommended. So I googled it again and found a site stanza.co and added the calendar I wanted to my iPad. I thought it would sync with my phone, but I had to put the site in Safari and was able to go through the super easy steps and it was added to my calendar! Yes! Thank you for your help. Got me on the road to figure it out.

Calendar subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.