Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incorrect charge for Apple Music subscription

Hello,

I’ve Apple Music subscription, due to personal reasons I changed my Visa card and update payment info, after that Apple charged almost 150$ for subscription which is cost 4.99$ per month, could you help me to return my money back?

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 7:04 AM

I understand that you are seeing an unusual high charge to your new card.

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support. All kinds of purchases and subscriptions through the iTunes Store may have a similar line on your bank statement. The amount you mention doesn’t match any possible contract option for Apple Music.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. All charges to your Apple ID account will be specified in your purchase history, including subscription fees. If it is not listed there, then the charge is not related to your Apple ID.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. Any subscription on your Apple ID will be listed in the subscriptions overview. If you see subscriptions that you do not want, then you can cancel them there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2019 7:04 AM in response to Smile0ff

I understand that you are seeing an unusual high charge to your new card.

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support. All kinds of purchases and subscriptions through the iTunes Store may have a similar line on your bank statement. The amount you mention doesn’t match any possible contract option for Apple Music.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. All charges to your Apple ID account will be specified in your purchase history, including subscription fees. If it is not listed there, then the charge is not related to your Apple ID.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. Any subscription on your Apple ID will be listed in the subscriptions overview. If you see subscriptions that you do not want, then you can cancel them there.

Incorrect charge for Apple Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.