Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing and subscriptions

My partner is the organiser or family sharing, I have a subscription on Facebook but nearly every month the payment is declined. And we both receive emails asking us to check card details and update them. All his other subscriptions go through no problem. I have also had the same problem when trying to download other free apps.

Can anyone tell me what is going on? And if we should change something

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 2:13 PM

1 reply

Aug 21, 2019 1:12 PM in response to -xxsarahxx-

Hi -xxsarahxx-,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're running into a billing issue.

By any chance, do you have more than one Apple ID, or one that might not be part of the Family Sharing group? You can use this to check: If you forgot your Apple ID.

When you say the payment is declined, are you seeing one of the errors shown here? If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store. If so, I recommend making sure you've used the exact steps described in the link above, and if the issue persists, getting in touch with Apple is your best bet: iTunes Store Support

Take care.

Family sharing and subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.