Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White light spots below the screen on the right side.

After a month using it. I have notice a white light spots below the screen on the right side. I have restarted the IPhone many times but still the spot is still there. What the cause of it? I never been drop , pressure or bend it. Always in my sling bags.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 10:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 10:37 PM

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. Also, see How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

"Your Apple-branded or Beats-branded hardware product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with Apple`s user manuals (refer to www.apple.com/support/country). Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Apple even in situations where you purchased the Apple Product from a third party.” [Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty – Accessory - For Apple and Beats Branded Products Only.]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2019 10:37 PM in response to SteveTeeMK89

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. Also, see How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

"Your Apple-branded or Beats-branded hardware product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with Apple`s user manuals (refer to www.apple.com/support/country). Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Apple even in situations where you purchased the Apple Product from a third party.” [Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty – Accessory - For Apple and Beats Branded Products Only.]

White light spots below the screen on the right side.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.