Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got charged for a song twice and it isn't showing up in my play list

I was charged $2.99 for a one song on 8/20/19 and it isn't showing up in my play list on my phone or ipad. The song I purchased is Gabby Barrett - I hope, I have nothing in my play list and was charged twice. Can anyone help me?

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 9:32 AM

Does it show, once or twice (or not at all), on the account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If it shows, to redownloading it (if it's still in the store) : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't show there (and if it's still in the store), check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

For the charges, how many times does it show on the purchase history e.g. is one or both : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2019 9:32 AM in response to Nikkidew

Does it show, once or twice (or not at all), on the account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If it shows, to redownloading it (if it's still in the store) : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't show there (and if it's still in the store), check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

For the charges, how many times does it show on the purchase history e.g. is one or both : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

I got charged for a song twice and it isn't showing up in my play list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.