Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My calendar events have disappeared

My calendar events have disappeared. Help?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 8:55 AM

Hey, Calendar1212.

I see that you can't locate the events you had in the Calendar application on your iPhone, and I'm glad to help.

Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders -- If you're using iCloud to sync your events across devices this article provides the information and steps that you need.

If you accidentally deleted your calendars, reminders, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud -- If you accidentally deleted them from iCloud, review the information and apply the steps provided in this article.

Use multiple calendars -- Make sure the account you're using for Calendar is on. If it is, and you're not using iCloud, check the email provider's website for the events. If they're there, turn off Calendar for the account on your iPhone, wait a few moments, then turn it back on and see if they sync.

"Turn on iCloud, Google, Exchange, or Yahoo! calendars. Go to Settings > Calendar, tap Accounts, then turn a calendar on or off."

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2019 8:55 AM in response to Calendar1212

Hey, Calendar1212.

I see that you can't locate the events you had in the Calendar application on your iPhone, and I'm glad to help.

Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders -- If you're using iCloud to sync your events across devices this article provides the information and steps that you need.

If you accidentally deleted your calendars, reminders, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud -- If you accidentally deleted them from iCloud, review the information and apply the steps provided in this article.

Use multiple calendars -- Make sure the account you're using for Calendar is on. If it is, and you're not using iCloud, check the email provider's website for the events. If they're there, turn off Calendar for the account on your iPhone, wait a few moments, then turn it back on and see if they sync.

"Turn on iCloud, Google, Exchange, or Yahoo! calendars. Go to Settings > Calendar, tap Accounts, then turn a calendar on or off."

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

My calendar events have disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.