Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

How don't stop getting my friends contacts in my phone? I used her account and I signed out and now I keep getting her contacts everytime she adds some one .

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 5:09 PM

You need to log out of her Apple ID everywhere on your phone and log it with yours, or create a new Apple ID if you don't have one.

The places you need to log out:

• Settings/Messages - Send & Receive - tap on the Apple ID and log out
  • Settings/FaceTime - tap on the Apple ID and log out
  • Settings/iTunes & App Store - tap on the Apple ID and log out
  • Settings/<your name>/iCloud - Find my iPhone - turn it off (you will need the password used when it was turned on)

Now follow these instructions-->What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then set it up with your Apple ID.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2019 5:09 PM in response to BigboiAa

You need to log out of her Apple ID everywhere on your phone and log it with yours, or create a new Apple ID if you don't have one.

The places you need to log out:

• Settings/Messages - Send & Receive - tap on the Apple ID and log out
  • Settings/FaceTime - tap on the Apple ID and log out
  • Settings/iTunes & App Store - tap on the Apple ID and log out
  • Settings/<your name>/iCloud - Find my iPhone - turn it off (you will need the password used when it was turned on)

Now follow these instructions-->What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then set it up with your Apple ID.

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.