Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Faulty Payment

Hey I received an email of a purchase of some game that was not bought by me at all! I immediately changed password for both my ID account and my Email. How can I get that purchase overdone so I won’t be charged for something I did not buy?

Thanks a lot,

Lucas

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 1:11 AM

You are sure that it’s a genuine email from Apple and not a phishing email ?

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2019 1:11 AM in response to LucasLiberman

You are sure that it’s a genuine email from Apple and not a phishing email ?

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support 

Faulty Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.