Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get on a payment plan for a new iPhone

So I want a new iPhone really badly and I’m in dire need of an upgrade. I would really like to get on one of the payment plans for like the new XR shown, but I don’t know how. Any help ?

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 8:21 AM

See - iPhone Upgrade Program - Apple and Apple Financing with Barclaycard Credit Card - Apple

Those are your two options to finance an iPhone (at least in the USA - go to your country’s Apple web page to see options in your country).

5 replies

Aug 22, 2019 12:47 PM in response to Rae_baby

Then those two finance options I provide the links for are the only options available from Apple. Their regular finance partner is BarclayBank and if going that route, BarClay would pay Apple in full at the time of purchase, and you assume a 0% interest, term limited consumer loan from Barclay. On the Apple Upgrade program, your 0% interest, term limited consumer loan will be with Citizens Bank. In both cases you must pass a US credit bureau credit check for either bank to approve your loan. And I understand the upgrade program requires you to active the device with one of the participating US carriers at the time of purchase.

How to get on a payment plan for a new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.