Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Orientation stuck on portrait

Can't change the orientation from portrait to landscape. Already went to Control Center and no icon that indicates I'm locked in on portrait

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 7:45 PM

Thanks for the info.

Here's Apple support document: If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

6 replies

Aug 22, 2019 7:03 PM in response to ckuan

Of course, apologies for not thinking to share and help others. Swipe to the far left screen (I think that means swipe right) that has all your notifications. Then swipe from the bottom up until you see the icon screen. Find the icon that has a lock in the middle with an arrow going around it. If the icon is red with white background the screen lock is on. Press the icon. It should now be a white icon with black background. Landscape should now work. If all else fails, try this link: www.lifewire.com/my-iphone-screen-wont-rotate-2000283. Hope this helps! It worked for me.

Orientation stuck on portrait

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.