Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use Apple ID

Cant use Apple ID. I know password.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 23, 2019 11:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2019 4:19 PM

Call Apple. If you need to leave feedback on your Apple Account having any issues, then do so here: Apple Feedback - iCloud - Apple Support. Then choose "Account" for the feedback type. Proceed from there as necessary.

Good Luck

--TheLittles

12 replies

Aug 23, 2019 3:18 PM in response to Anasuarik

Anasuarik Said:

"I called Apple Support. They did not even know how to write my mail. 3-4 times spell my mail but still could not find my account. So before calling, I wrote that who I am, what I want, the address of my mail."

-------

A Screenshare is what to Perform:

Here's what I would do: Contact Apple Support once more, and request to perform a screenshare with the Apple Rep of your iPhone. You would get a prompt, then, if you were to accept the Terms & Conditions, you would show them what's going on from your perspective, and they will follow through with how to correctly spell your name.

Show Apple this Hard-Copy, Handwritten Info:

While on the phone with an Apple Rep, show the screen with them, through use of a screenshare. Enable the Video app of your iPhone, request a prompt for a screenshare of your iPhone, and then share the iPhone's screen with the Apple Rep. That way they can see this from your perspective.

Calling Apple Back with Screensharing:

Put the phone on speaker, during your screenshare with the Apple Rep. All the Apple Rep can do is assume things word-for-word over the phone, audibly,. So, that is why seeing things visually is best. So, I recommend you call Apple back, refer to the same case number and then ask to reperform all of this using screenshare.

Can't use Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.