Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot resset setting on my iphone 5s

Pascode

Posted on Aug 23, 2019 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2019 10:56 PM

Forget Passcode or Restore Device

1. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled
  2. How to erase your iOS device & then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

For help with the above or later models including iPhone 7, 7s, 8 or later, iPad Pro 11" and iPad Pro 12.9" models please refer to If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen.

If the above doesn’t work for you, then:

Follow these steps to place your iOS device into recovery mode: iPhone DFU mode explained, and how to enter DFU mode on your device.

If all fails then make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2019 10:56 PM in response to ocied

Forget Passcode or Restore Device

1. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled
  2. How to erase your iOS device & then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

For help with the above or later models including iPhone 7, 7s, 8 or later, iPad Pro 11" and iPad Pro 12.9" models please refer to If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen.

If the above doesn’t work for you, then:

Follow these steps to place your iOS device into recovery mode: iPhone DFU mode explained, and how to enter DFU mode on your device.

If all fails then make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service.

I cannot resset setting on my iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.