Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mp3 player

i cant load music from i tunes on my pc to my mp3 player, not sure why ?

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 2:19 AM

iTunes is designed to work with Apple devices, not with mp3 players made by other manufacturers.

To add music that is listed in your iTunes Library to a non-Apple player, consult the instructions for that player. Usually, you copy the files from your computer using file manager (to find the files in their folders) and copy them to the mp3 player. You do not use iTunes for this procedure.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2019 2:19 AM in response to stevemyhre

iTunes is designed to work with Apple devices, not with mp3 players made by other manufacturers.

To add music that is listed in your iTunes Library to a non-Apple player, consult the instructions for that player. Usually, you copy the files from your computer using file manager (to find the files in their folders) and copy them to the mp3 player. You do not use iTunes for this procedure.

mp3 player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.