Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not activate ipad

i update my software and its successful and now dont know what happened they could not activate my ipad

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 7:05 PM

If you are seeing the message the activation server is temporarily unavailable, use this link (it says for iPhone, but it's the same for iPad): If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

Ps: please be patient. You didn't need to post the same question twice. We are all users on this forum and we do our best to help people as quickly as we can. I asked the forum hosts to remove the other post.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2019 7:05 PM in response to Abeltanay25

If you are seeing the message the activation server is temporarily unavailable, use this link (it says for iPhone, but it's the same for iPad): If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

Ps: please be patient. You didn't need to post the same question twice. We are all users on this forum and we do our best to help people as quickly as we can. I asked the forum hosts to remove the other post.

Could not activate ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.