Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A week went by with my apple watch series 4 and the battery was perfectly fine, after a whole day of doing things i still had 30% but a few days ago my batter went down to 70% by 10 am. Should the apple watch be worn everyday?

Why is my apple watch battery slowly dying after 2 weeks of having it?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 8:05 AM

I have the series 4 (GPS+Cellular) and I wear my watch every day and my battery go last a couple of days without charging, but I place it on the charger every night. You should make sure you have the latest updates on your iPhone (IOS 12.4) and your Watch (OS 5.3). If so reset your watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2019 8:05 AM in response to nayelifromorlando

I have the series 4 (GPS+Cellular) and I wear my watch every day and my battery go last a couple of days without charging, but I place it on the charger every night. You should make sure you have the latest updates on your iPhone (IOS 12.4) and your Watch (OS 5.3). If so reset your watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both.

A week went by with my apple watch series 4 and the battery was perfectly fine, after a whole day of doing things i still had 30% but a few days ago my batter went down to 70% by 10 am. Should the apple watch be worn everyday?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.