Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air will not turn on. It was flawless and then all of a sudden it's dead.

My Macbook Air suddenly will not start up. Completely dead. I've tried two different chargers on it so I'm pretty sure that's not it and I've done the shift/option/command/power trick to no avail. Any ideas?

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 10:25 AM

Just in case you might have missed a step, I suggest starting with this article:

If that doesn't help, the next step would be to make a Genius Bar reservation at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2019 10:25 AM in response to Stella1944

Just in case you might have missed a step, I suggest starting with this article:

If that doesn't help, the next step would be to make a Genius Bar reservation at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

My MacBook Air will not turn on. It was flawless and then all of a sudden it's dead.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.